March 16, 2023 16:48 Filed in: Travel
Had a wonderful time in the Murcia region of Spain from March 7th to 16th for 7 days of golf with Dom Group CEO Steve Thom.
- Roda Golf
- Friendly off the tee with small challenging green complexes, a nice start for a first course
- Las Colinas Golf & Country Club
- A DP World Tour Qualifying Venue, extremely windy when we played
- Aguilon Golf
- The driving range was unfinished, club house mediocre, pace of play slow, and course design needing some work…but it had beautiful mountain and sea views and might've been the most pretty course of the trip (see photo above)
- Saurines De La Torre Golf
(3 times) - Our favorite course of the outing, will nearly always find your ball in this walkable desert style course, we both finished with our best rounds here with a 6 birdie round for me
- El Valle Golf
- The best club house patio views of the trip and we both drove the green on a par 4 on this course (see photo below)
This gets me to roughly 279 golf courses played
in my career around the world!
Interested in booking celebrity professional golfer Jaacob Bowden for a golf outing?
Join Jaacob for an experience to remember!
INVESTMENT: Starting at $20,000/day
TRAVELS FROM: Detroit, Michigan, USA
+1 833 988 3951
DOWNLOAD THE 2-PAGE BROCHURE BY CLICKING HERE
February 14, 2023 13:07 Filed in: Golf Fitness | Swing Man Golf
The Golf Fitness Association of America is now 2 years old and I'm honored to have been selected again
as a 2-time award winner in the Off-Course category for my work in golf fitness and swing speed training.
If you're interested in increasing your swing speed, head over to Swing Man Golf
and get started with one of our swing speed training programs today!
Tags: golf fitness, Swing Man Golf
January 04, 2023 12:37 Filed in: Birthday
It's my 47th birthday. Thanks to everyone who reached out by phone, text, email, social media, etc.
It started out with a lox bagel, cookie, and coffee at James Oliver in Corktown, followed by some errands, a tarot session with Zoe Villegas, a natal chart and human design reading with Michelle Fedrizzi, dinner at Mumma Maria's House in West Village with my wife Jen, and a mini birthday cake at home while watching the season finale of "Welcome to Chippendales".
A fine birthday and great start to 2023!